Baby Names that go well with Clutterbuck

We are expecting a another son next month and I still haven't picked out a name yet. I know that picking out a name is a very personal thing, and I am not going to let a stranger name my child. But, I am interested in how people feel about the difficulty of matching names with a name like "Clutterbuck".

I'm down to a few possibles at the moment. Thomas and Timothy.

Thomas feels right with Clutterbuck, but Timothy just feels a little difficult off the toungue. Even Tim doesn't have the right feel. I like the meaning of Timothy though.

Anyway, I started with these few names...
1. Jordan
2. Paul
3. Timothy
4. Thomas

The question is this...

Which names do you feel go best with "Clutterbuck", have a good meaning, and sound "sexy" to the ear?

Drop me a line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home